A vital way of becoming more effective in both business and life is by becoming more self-aware. If you can become aware of your self – your strengths and your weaknesses – then, you can become aware of the effects you create. Only once you know your effects can you know how to change them, or even whether you should. Implementing the guidelines in this module is the first step in a continual process of deepening your awareness of your self and the effects you create. Becoming more effective can only deepen your rewards in both your professional and personal life.
Having the technical skills and knowledge to successfully execute your job duties is only one part of being the best you can be in the workplace. In addition to these “hard” skills, we also need “soft” skills. Soft skills are those skills which allow us to effectively work with others. No matter what your position, organization, or industry, you work with people! Taking the time to build effective soft skills can contribute to a more efficient, more harmonious, and more productive workplace, as well as to your own overall job happiness and satisfaction.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Define the self and different aspects of the self
- Learn from introspection
- Understand the nature and value of emotions
- Appreciate themselves
- Appreciate others
- Improve effectiveness
- Discuss how soft skills are important to success in the workplace
- Understand the 10 key soft skills everyone should have
- Use soft skills to relate more effectively to others in the workplace
- Understand how to use soft skills to communicate, problem-solve, and resolve conflict
- Apply soft skills to specific situations
Support contact information
Contact Number: 1 877-610-3660
Praise for this course:
Be the first to review this course.