This training has been approved by the New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS) to satisfy 6.5 clock hours for CASAC renewal requirements and CPP/CPS initial/renewal credentialing requirements.
Instructional- Online tests
-A score of 80% or greater on each exam is required to earn the CEUs for the training.
-You may retake the exam multiple times.
-The exams are based on the material presented in each module of the training.
*** This course includes a downloadable PDF participant training manual***
ONE YEAR ACCESS TO THIS COURSE
In the past few decades, psychologists, etc people alike have discovered that successful problem solvers tend to use the same type of process to identify and implement the solutions to their problems. This process works for any kind of problem, large or small.
This workshop will give participants an overview of the entire creative problem-solving process, as well as key problem-solving tools that they can use every day.
• Understand problems and the creative problem-solving process
• Identify types of information to gather and key questions to ask in problem-solving
• Identify the importance of defining a problem correctly
• Identify and use four different problem definition tools
• Write concrete problem statements
• Use basic brainstorming tools to generate ideas for solutions
• Use idea generating tools, such as affinity diagrams, word chaining, the box method, the six thinking hats, and the blink method
• Evaluate potential solutions against criteria, including cost/benefit analysis and group voting
• Perform a final analysis to select a solution
• Understand the roles that fact and intuition play in selecting a solution
• Understand the need to refine the shortlist and re-refine it
• Understand how to identify the tasks and resources necessary to implement solutions
• Evaluate and adapt solutions to reality
• Follow up with solution implementation to celebrate successes and identify improvements
Support contact information
Contact Number: 1 877-610-3660
Praise for this course:
Be the first to review this course.