Anyone who interacts regularly online automatically becomes a digital citizen. Like any other community, digital citizenship requires members to behave in a mature and civil manner. Good citizens ensure that digital users have safe and pleasurable experiences.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
• Define digital citizenship.
• Use technology appropriately.
• Use social networking to create your brand.
• Protect your reputation online.
• Practice safe use of technology.
• Understand digital etiquette.
Support contact information
Contact Number: 1 877-610-3660
Praise for this course:
Be the first to review this course.