It is normal to have some fear or feel out of place at work sometimes, but when the anxiety begins to control you and keep you from performing your normal activities it becomes a serious problem. We can all learn to overcome them by identifying the key problem and finding a way to manage them.
Remember, it is perfectly normal to feel stressed at work and feel a little anxious. Although everyone will experience some form of workplace anxiety in their career, everyone portrays them differently. Learning key signs and symptoms of workplace anxiety sooner will not only help identify the problem but will lead you down the right path to know how to manage them successfully.
• Explore different types of workplace anxieties
• Learn to recognize symptoms and warning signs
• Determine ways of coping and managing problems
• Recognize common trigger and accelerants
• Learn the difference between anxiety and common nervousness
Support contact information
Contact Number: 1 877-610-3660
Praise for this course:
Be the first to review this course.