This training has been approved by the New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS) to satisfy 6.5 clock hours for CASAC renewal requirements and CPP/CPS initial/renewal credentialing requirements.
Instructional- Online tests
-A score of 80% or greater on each exam is required to earn the CEUs for the training.
-You may retake the exam multiple times.
-The exams are based on the material presented in each module of the training.
*** This course includes a downloadable PDF participant training manual***
ONE YEAR ACCESS TO THIS COURSE
This workshop will give participants a three-option method for addressing any stressful situation, as well as a toolbox of personal skills, including using routines, relaxation techniques, and a stress log system.
At the end of this workshop, you should be able to:
• Identify the best approach to a stressful situation (Alter, Avoid, or Accept)
• Understand what lifestyle elements you can change to reduce stress
• Use routines to reduce stress
• Use environmental and physical relaxation techniques
• Better cope with major events
• Use a stress log to identify stressors and create a plan to reduce or eliminate them
Support contact information
Contact Number: 1 877-610-3660
Praise for this course:
Be the first to review this course.