Women make up almost half the US workforce, yet they are promoted to leadership positions at a rate far lower than are their male colleagues. What accounts for this leadership gap? How can organizations foster and develop women leaders? Studies show that having women in leadership positions brings many benefits to an organization, including greater accountability and a culture of work-life balance. Yet it can be difficult to determine the barriers to women’s advancement, and even more difficult to surmount them. Learning how to foster and develop women as leaders not only benefits individual employees but can benefit your entire organization.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Discuss the barriers women face in entering leadership positions
- Understand the importance of developing women leaders
- Determine steps your organization can take to foster women leaders
- Understand the benefits of developing women leaders
- Apply the principles of fostering women leaders to your own organization
Support contact information
Contact Number: 1 877-610-3660
Praise for this course:
Be the first to review this course.